Thursday 27 December 2012

Hari ke-2 bertinju

Today, I have no mood for shopping. Sebab? Stress tengok ada bag lawa and diri ini tiba-tiba rasa bersalah sebab spend too much for yesterday's shopping. If I could bear a little bit longer, for sure, I could decide better based on various choices from different stores, right? But, what to do, nasi sudah menjadi bubur... Instead, aku teman Aamirul cari messenger bag Ted Baker dia. Dari semalam looking and thinking, maybe he got something out of his dream, he decided to buy one today, i.e from Ted Baker. We went again to the same shop that we entered yesterday, but the bag was faulty, so the cashier said,
You might want to have a look at Covent Garden Ted Baker boutique. Apparently they still have two of this design. You take the underground to Covent Garden, turned right from the main exit, then you may reach the boutique.
So, sebabkan dia kata tinggal dua sahaja, beria-ia lah kitorang berkejar dalam hujan di tengahari. Sesampainya kami di situ, there was one guy holding the very last bag. And, Thanked Allah, he put it back. So Aamirul just grabbed it and paid. Ohhh, how could this little bag thingy caught our breath in suspense... Alhamdulillah dapat jugak a bag from Covent Garden. And I just realized that there are quite a few of boutique that are worth to go in. But, as I was no longer within the budget, we left for lunch.

Habis je shopping tu, tros menghala ke tinseltown and makan. We ordered and waited. I sat there quietly and let them spoke. They noticed my quietness, but I was not in the mood to talk too. So, yeah.. I enjoyed my beef burger with halal bacon. Okayyy don't look me wrong, the bacon here is just beef rashes. Nothing complicated than that. And the steak house is serving halal too. So, keep your weird look now. Haha. Also, I ordered Maltesers milkshake. Sedap...  The waiter pulled my leg by jokingly said that they have no milkshake for me. You know how I love overreacting cutely, right? That's why... Tapi, macam biasa lah, kalau namanya Nabilah yang order dairy product, memang x kan habis lah.

*__________________________________________________________________________*

Phewwww effect boxing day. Penat gila! Layu aku. First time la aku rasa the real boxing. Before ni, x de la menggila shopping macam skarang ni. Haish2. I would like to thank Azhar and Aamirul for treating me nicely in London. Azhar, penat bergaya mengangkat barang2 shopping kitorang, which sangat banyak, sampai kena bawa extra 30kg luggage bag from Newcastle to fill in the goodies and Aamirul yang redha jadi teman shopping aku. Oh tak lupa kepada Fathi yang bagi tumpang letak barang kat rumah, and lepak-lepak. I owe you guys big. Haaa sayang korang lah kawan-kawan baikku. Now dah boarding on train nak balik KB i.e. Newcastle. Terbayang-bayang papers piling up on my desk, files merata2 here and there on my bed. Tomorrow kena start study dah. Kena kembali kepada mood belajar. Cannot dah main-main, leisure-leisure bersuka ria. Lagi 2 minggu nak exam... So kena la belajar.

Okay, kak sureen buli aku ni ha. Cis, jadi mangsa buli aku winter ni. Haha.

So, nak letak xoxo lah. Heeee

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment