Tuesday 12 May 2015

Osaka, the first welcome.

Things happened as we planned. Alhamdulillah. We arrived at Kansai Airport at 1022pm on 2nd May and stayed overnight at the airport. Don't worry, it was not that inconvenient though. The seats are comfortable enough, except that if you got to share with someone who snored at the end of the long seats, you would be zombie throughout the night.



Our second day started with eating nigiri bought from lawson convenience store. At first, konon macam kena cakap ayam itik, thanked Allah the store was ready with that kind of problem. They even produce a list of translation for nigiri ingredients. We validated our JR pass at JR office and head to Osaka for sightseeing. We went to Osaka Castle after buying a day pass for Osaka. 


We got to also watch a grading ceremony for local martial art named 'Aikido'. Kitorang tak tahu pon ada apa at this one building, so aku dengan muka selamba pergi la masuk jenguk apa yang ada. Tiba-tiba ada seorang mamat ni (which actually a coach) approached and cakap datang la pukul 10, event start by that time. So, we walked away and came at respected time. And, to my own surprise, ada je a few foreigners yang dah kahwin dengan japanese women yang join this martial art. Anak diorang cantik dan handsome okayh? Wonder if I could find a potential husband bermata biru. (Cehhhhh, berangan)



Since Kobe is quite near to Osaka, we went to see Kobe Port Tower in Kobe city. There is nothing much in Kobe, except the large mall connected to Anpanman museum. Singgah Kobe pon sekejap sangat and we did not know pon nak pergi mana actually, so we ended up jalan-jalan dalam mall.



We had lunch at Osaka train station, Since then my stomach started feeling uneasy. We stayed at the hostel for the rest of the day since I got sick. I puked in the bin, and apparently the bin was leaked, so as the plastic covering inside. LOL. So, while waiting for my friends to buy medicine at the convenient store, I slept and woke up because of the wetness. Ewwww, I got up and told the host if I could have new linen for the bed. and she went nagging for the rest of the night at me. Haha. Not that I asked for that to happen? LOL. I did not know why I was like that. Pretty mysterious. I took shower and slept early for that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment