Friday 3 August 2012

Annual iftar - without da-da

As soon as I finished working, I went to Rose's office to see her. Haaa can't wait to go to our annual gathering for iftar.

First thing first, I did not have smaller notes except rm50. I went to the counter to buy my train ticket. And guess what happened, the conductor did not want to accept my purchase as both of us did not have change. But he could say it nicely, right? He said 'saya pon x de, habis tu nak buat macam mane' with stern look. LoL. This is Ramadan, and why don't you double up your reward by giving a smile to your customer? So, I went to the shop, trying my luck to get some change for my big note. The shop owner did not have either, but, at least she said it with smile. Lucky, there was one woman passed by the shop. She might hear what had I asked to the shop owner, so she directly said that she had some changes as the ATM machine did not produce big notes for her. Thank Allah I could buy the ticket without purchasing anything else. The conductor was mumbling something, nagging to me but I could not get clearly what had been saying. Whatever...


So, kalau dah namanya bulan puasa, jangan harap la nak makan banyak. So, we learned from previous year, Nabilah cannot eat so much, or else she will vomit everything out. That is the rule. So tahun ni, makan kat Kenny Rogers je la. Elok, seorang sepinggan.


Selesai berborak di meja makan, kitorang balik rumah Amie untuk sambung sesi berborak. LOL. Konon nak pillow talk, aku yang pengsan awal sebab penat sangat. Duhhhh, teruk betul aku. We even had our sweet skype session with da-da who at that time had internship in Sarawak. Dah lama sebenarnya meninggalkan zaman ber'chit-chat' sampai pagi buta ni. Dulu kat sekolah, selalu la buat, kat band room. Bila masing-masing dah pergi belajar, bila kala nya nak get together buang masa kan? So, bila dapat opportunity once in a while tu, macam-macam cerita jugak lah yang keluar.


No comments:

Post a Comment