Sunday 5 December 2010

TIME

rhys, luca, sadie, ,olivia, you made me rethink of my chilhood time. once i looked back at it while trying to remember all those moments, i realised something that i would appreciate the most now. it is TIME. i know that i could not turn the time back like what doraemon does to help nobita. so, what could i do now is just to appreciate my present time and enjoy every moments that i would have.

i still remember ms jamilah, my kindergarden teacher who had taught me ABC and 123.
i still remember her asking me to be a police inspector to represent my kindergarden school in a costume competition. i still remember myself being on the stage while performing an aerobic dance. i still remember when i first saw my mom after school time, she was back from the hospital after delivering my younger sister. 3 years had passed just like that.

i still remember when i was first being canned after having a fight with the other two boys in the class. i still remember when i was chosen to be the best student of year 2. i still remember being punished by Mr Azli because not carrying my duty well. i still remember when answering swan house instead of white house in one competition. i still remember being hit by a netball on my face during physical exercise class period. i still remember when my desk-mate cried because of a love letter. 6 years had passed just like that.

i still remember when first entering 1 intelek, looking at new faces. i still remember when first meeting with sir edwin, i was so scared of him even till the end of my school life there. i still remember about 3 oil drops on senior's bed. i still remember how nervous am i to receive a gold award from my tutor. i still remember myself crying because of bed sheet problem, me'e amie wann, i would forever remember this, it's just so funny to think again. i still remember being sick during sports day, a day after being scolded by a senior. OMG, i thought that i was no longer alive after that. 5 years had passed just like that.

noon, you were the first friend who i met at ac. ac life is nothing without you. same goes to tashi, your craziness is memorable. i still remember those times we spent together, thai green curry, gee dance, wonder girl dance (lynn, i hope one day we can really dance these). i still remember being showered on my birthday. i still remember being chased by a drunk boy during Halloween night. i still remember climbing on the wall during service session and Simon loved my 'mouse squeal' when i had to get down. i remember when having meals with the Malaysian boys while discussing about matters that i should not hear sometimes. two years had passed just like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment