Thursday 9 December 2010

Alhamdulillah, It went well

We finished our poster. I hope we did have a good mark for it. Amin...yeay! And now it's the time for long report! At least I've done a bit of it. ;). Good news for today, no more classes for this term for transfer process module. Santa KB has officially given her present just now. Ho Ho Ho. The free afternoon went just like that, as I talked through phone with my friends, talking about money and exam. Haha. Such typical conversation of ambitious scholars. I guess I should do my revision too for today as tomorrow I'll be spending an evening doing the whole report for thermodynamics case study. Hm.... This room is getting colder and colder. I'm wearing my jacket and also gloves while being in the room. Even my friend laughed at me when I told him. Sigh... I want to go home or at least being in my warm Dorm X. I wish I wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment