Wednesday 8 December 2010

The Bachelorette Fried Rice

Wednesday came and I am completely in the middle of week and slightly having stress with a deadline and test. I wondered what should I cook today. Important enough to say, the meal has to be simple yet delicious. My brain clicked, and I remembered that I had not used a flavoring which I brought since I arrived here, MAGGI 'secukup rasa'. Yeay. My fried rice today was delicious and I enjoyed having it while watching a stupid yet interesting video posted by a friend on facebook. LOL.


Below is the shared recipe:

Ingredients:
Rice
Onions
Garlic
Light soy sauce
Maggi 'secukup rasa'
Eggs

Steps:
1. shallow fry onions and garlic which have been sliced thin.
2. add eggs into the frying pan
3. add soy sauce and Maggi 'secukup rasa'
4. add rice

Portion of the ingredients are all up to you to be decided.

Happy trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment