Tuesday 7 December 2010

huwaaaaaa

It's Tuesday and I just finished school for today. Mock test? hm.... Don't know whether it's correct or not, but I'm pretty sure I got 40% right. HAHA. Such confidence at least made my walk towards home accompanied with smiles. ;) A meeting with thermodynamics group mates went smoothly too. Happy! At least all those mates are fine with the division of the tasks.

We have finally arrived to the conclusion which states alkaline fuel cell is the best to be chosen to supply the energy for a manned mission to Mars. Alkaline fuel cell (AFC) has efficiency of 93.1% which is one of the highest efficiency among the fuel cells we have chosen. It is cheaper to produce compared to proton exchange membrane fuel cell as there is no need of the expensive platinum as the electrode.

I'll do the discussion more once I got all the information to be compared with.

I had good times with those mates even though our discussion is not as effective as the other groups. Once we finished, I saw tensions in everyone's face in that room. Everyone is so concentrating on their stuffs in the discussion. And we were laughing hardly while discussing just now. Such a kid. HAHA. Chinese and Malay Malaysians group. Every single one of us seems to be happy clappy. That's the product isn't too much 1st class. We'll make it first class for the report. InsyaAllah. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment