Monday 6 December 2010

Dear Diary

Is blog should be a place to convey opinions? Is blog good enough to be a diary? Is blog suitable enough to stab people's back? Is blog a space to show off? Answer these questions to yourself only. Only Allah and you know the best.

And, what am I doing this early in the morning, when I should continue my revision? Sigh :/. Intermolecular forces, kinetics, no catalysis (yeay, at least), organic chemistry. They seem like few topics right? But, in reality, there are a lot to be read and done. My weekend went away as fast as twinkling eyes (such a hyperbolic). My time flew as it supposed to be, 24 hours 7 days, according to the rotation of the Earth on its axis (Subhanallah).

I keep motivating myself and plan to do works and revision and so on before the week starts. Yet, in the middle of the week, I cannot concentrate more. The mode of playing has now begun as there are no classes on Wednesday and all assignments are all done. How can I always keep in the right track?

Wish my group the best for our presentation on the case study of thermodynamics and also me for the chemistry class. A week to go. JIA YOU JIA YOU, GIRL! Lets succeed with 'rainbows'.

No comments:

Post a Comment