Wednesday 25 January 2012

What a girl needs during examination period... #3

A box of chocolates 'CELEBRATIONS'

Okay, see the picture below. I bought it before winter break and started eating them while doing my revision, which started on 1st January. At the end of 2nd last paper revision...


Ha, see how much I ate while revising! Every 20-30 minutes of revision, one of the mini sparkling selections would go into my mouth. Now, I'm afraid to know my weight on a weighing scale. LOL.

Oh oh, still, I want to at least promote what have I eaten from this box.

1. Moist, tender coconut, delicious milk chocolate BOUNTY
2. Everybody's fovourite, MALTEASERS
3. Another way to make your day MARS
4. GALAXY CHOCOLATE and CARAMEL, a marriage made in heaven
5. GALAXY
6. Packed with peanuts, bursting with flavours SNICKERS
7. For the child within... young and old! MILKY WAY
8. Biscuit, caramel and chocolate for a proper pause TWIX

No comments:

Post a Comment