Wednesday 25 January 2012

What a girl needs during examination time... #1

Family photo

It is true that when we see faces of our parents, we get 'pahala'. So, as my beloved parents aren't here, I put the a framed family photo on my study desk, right in the middle of it. When we feel discouraged, by seeing the photo, the spirit will slowly come. There was one time when I was lazying around, while listening to a youtube video, I cried once thinking of what had my parents done for me.



It reminded me of the time when Ayah, Ibu and Along sent me off for a scholarship interview at Universiti Teknologi Petronas, Tronoh. We started the journey at midnight,so to expect an arrival around Fajr. Throughout the journey, I was laying at the very back of the van, trying to shut my eyes and calming myself for next two big days of my life, at least by that time. I remembered how they had to stay up to drive at midnight to ensure that I arrived on time. Just imagine, if, without their efforts sending me off, driving from Sepang to Tronoh, I would not be here. And all these dreams would not come true. I appreciated the du'a they asked from Him for me.

It was just a bless, A BIG BLESS which I should not neglect or take for granted. Who could predict the fortune, except Allah who arranges the pathway for a person to go through. I had never imagined to be sent to overseas at the young age of 17. And here I am, being just 21, studying in UK, millions kilometers from home, and starting to lazying around. Oh no, please, do not be like this.


Appreciate the opportunity given to you, think of your parents, and think of your dream to help the family. Oh Allah, please bless my family and me, and guide me to achieve my goals. Please give me a first class degree which I really hope of getting for. And help me to survive and succeed in my undertakings. NO FAIL AND 2ND CLASS LOWER, PLEASE??? AMIN...

No comments:

Post a Comment