Monday 14 March 2016

Inner conflict

I bet I really am in denial to go shower and work on my thesis tonight. Just finished watching two episodes of 'Return of Superman' and I had enough entertainment tonight. 

It is 2016, and I am really excited to end the MSc programme soon. I wonder what my life is going to progress next. Will I be working? Or... Will I be furthering studies to PHD level, I am not sure. But, just now, in the evening, Dr Fadzil said, the Dr title is not really something to be proud of, really. It shows that people have the trust on you to carry out the research on your own later. At least, you can guide someone else towards achieving better improvement or solution to problems in your field area. When I think of that thought, I don't know if I have that ability. After all, taking up responsibilities is really a big commitment that requires your energy. I don't know what has been planned for me by Him in near future. What I can say now is I really want to finish my thesis and whatsoever and think about other things later.

World issue has been scarier nowadays. Divorce rate among young couple, zika virus, political and economical instability all over the world, these are a few things that makes me wonder more of what I really want in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment