Friday 11 December 2015

Towards the end of my third internship experience

People kept saying
What? Intern lagi?
Haha. Yeah. And I survived!

Exploration drilling office is not as happening as before. Its ambience is a little bit tense with a well being spud in a month time. And towards the end of the year, too many meetings need to be attended by my bosses to discuss on the strategic planning of the near future businesses. And I? Left alone without any proper official guidance from the supervisor. But, that is the reality that I have to accept. I am no longer a secondary school student that needs to be spoonfed the whole time. It is the time for me to be independent on searching what I really want to do and need to do. Or else, the whole three months time allocation for internship purposes will be wasted.

The inputs I gathered all these times are all from fellow colleagues and the subject matter experts. They are truly helpful and knowledgable in their expertise and I am grateful having them as my seniors in the industry.

InshaAllah if things go according to the plan, I will join the company in June and complete the seeding program in 2017. I can't wait to finally enter the world which the employees hate the most, can't wait to deepen my knowledge into that area. I know it sounds too ambitious but I need to develop my passion from now to be able to love my work soon. I do not want it to be the waste of my lifetime. Things have to be beneficial for me and nation and the niat is obviously Lillahita'ala.
Pray for me, readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment