Monday 30 April 2012

Sekolah Balai Teacher's Day Out

We went for laser tagging battle during the day out. It was so much fun that everyone got their legs aching. Even though the post-battle effect was quite painful physically, we really really had a good time and would gonna remember that outing forever.

Oh, I was in third rank of my group. Not that I won first, but it was my first time being in such battle, so 'masuk bakul angkat sendiri' kejap.

Then, we head to have lunch buffet at orangegrass restaurant. It's a Thai restaurant which serves halal cuisines. My tummy was already dreadful singing a tummy song. So, once we got seated, there I went, straight to the buffet array. The black pepper beef and ginger chicken were awesome. I ate a lot of the dishes compared to rice and noodles. Haha. Could not get over of them.

Nice outing indeed, and I'm looking forward to next outing. Yosh!

No comments:

Post a Comment