Sunday 3 July 2011

Eastern Europe Trip 1 : Praha a.k.a Prague

Since I am bored right now, I am thinking of sharing my experiences visiting Prague during last spring break. I went there with my AC mates, so the trip was fun yet crazy as none of us could speak in the local language. Whatever it was, with the helps from my old friend who I went to SSP with, the tour in Prague went well and we enjoyed the places we went.

I think Charles Castle was the first place we went if I'm not mistaken. Just click on the place's name to know the history. We didn't go in as the time was not allowing us. So we just went around the castle and the garden and took few pictures there. Our tour guide, Ms Nurlyn was dedicated on guiding us on that afternoon tour even though she would have an exam on the next day.

From the castle which located on top of a hill, we continued our walk through Charles bridge. Here, there are a lot of statues with their own stories which I don't really interested too except one. I couldn't remember the exact story, but what I could remember is, he was thrown down the river, and anyone who touch the dog on the statue, his/her dream would become true. I don't know whether what I'm telling here is true or not. Haha.

~will write more later

No comments:

Post a Comment