Saturday 19 August 2017

Movie review: Bad Genius

I'm hard to please, they say. Haha. Maybe yes, maybe not. They thought I would love 'Baby Drive', but I didn't. The storyline was too simple and plain. Nothing wow. So, they tried second attempt to invite for another movie and it was for 'Bad Genius'. It is Thailand's.

The first thing popped into my mind was the appearance of the heroine. She has the traits of my friend, Nucharin, tall, fair and skinny. It has been two years since I last saw her. I don't know if she has gained some weight or what not, but she is prettier day by day (based on instagram post, okay, I am just being biased as she is my best friend). I wrote a post on how I wish we could use the same trick using my Vietnamese friend, Tran as the genius (only in my dream).

Overall, the movie was fun. Refreshing, as it came with new idea. People said that it was based on true story, so, I am amazed by the genius' capability for having that crazy yet intelligent scheme. The ending was not fun as the antagonist remained bad. I wish Bank would not report the scheme to the authority and just lead his life the way he wanted. Whatever it is, the movie deserves a thumbs up from me.

Good job. It is just clever, yet thrilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment