Monday 3 June 2013

Lake district



Lake district. I had not been there before. The scenery of the outbound journey to Windermere was pleasent to my eyes. I brought some notes with me. But I stopped revising them when my eyes were caught with the green real canvas picturing the nature outside the window of the car. The good feeling was suddenly disturbed with dizziness. As the pathways became more curvy, I put the notes aside, untangled the seat belt and tried to stay calm to avoid puking. I then realised that I was prone to car-sickness.


The bad feeling went away as we arrived at Bowness. The lake was peaceful. The swans and ducks were... Hurm.. I dont know how to describe. They were all hungry and gathered quickly when we fed them. I got frightened when it came to bird feeding even though they had no sharp teeth to be afraid of. At last, I only experienced a second of my life being touched by the beak of the swan.


We took photographs around the lake and the small town. Most of the shops were closed already by that time. Only bars were still opened. We noticed that there were quite a few of ice cream shops along the street. Maybe it is the feeling of peace and tranquility as appreciating the nature that they celebrate. I only had one cone of ice cream while being there.


Ramai orang berkata-kata about me, why on earth did I go travelling when the exam was just around the corner. Whatever, nak relieve stress punya pasal, I go je. Haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment