Thursday 21 June 2012

6th day: wondering around a shopping district

Greece is surprisingly known for their leather goods. We just discovered that when walking around Plaka. We were in black market selling original prada, christine dior, louis vuitton, and hermes bag. It is very good bargain though, like almost 90 percent off? You only pay 350 euro for a hermes bag, the one rosmah najib always wear, instead of 7000 euro and 2 years in the waiting list. Haha. We did not know that there are leather goods here. If not, we could bring more money to shop.

We climbed a hill to see full view of Athens. That is the hill we dont wish to climb on at first. As soon as we reached the top, the picture the we get to see was just magnificient. That summed up our photo collection of Athens. As I forgot to bring my straw hat and the one that Amirah lend me also tear off, I was left with nothing except my sunglasses. So that was the day my face was directly sun burned. Haha. Pretty tanned! But never mind, as far as my family could still recognise me, I'm okay...

We ate good lunch at a restaurant which treated us very nice. Thanks to the previous malaysian tourist who came to the restaurant and showed good impression about malaysia. We even got free traditional greek dessert after the meal. We tried stuffed kalamari with rice. The delicacy was just tasty. Even though the one that we actually wanted to try, fish soup was finished for the day, luckily we enjoyed the replacement appetiser vegetable soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment