Saturday 16 June 2012

1st day of my true summer holiday

It was not yet fun though. We started with an arguement with a train conductor in the morning while heading to edinburgh. He found out that we were on the wrong train. It was supposed to be cross country, but the one we were on was east coast. Though he sounded angry, we were not being fined. Lucky enough. Phewww :|

Edinburgh did not treat us nicely. It showered us along the day that my shoes were completely soaked with water. All I care was my wet socks that unease my walk.

The panorama was not scenic at all. They were covered by sort of hazy looks. The weather was freaking cold too that I had to borrow my friend's winter garment during the tour. Can you imagine some sort of winter summer weather? Oh UK's weather is so unpredictable. You can be either taking shades and straw hat or rain coat on the same day. What a weather. But to be on the positive side, we call it rahmat. Rains pouring are rahmat from Allah which shows His bless towards the area. Wallahua'lam...

So, we did not really finish visiting to all must see places because of the bad weather. Pity to my travelmate, Amirah as this was her first time in Edinburgh, yet she could not see everything nicer.

We shall continue our journey to the exact destination, Athens tomorrow. Pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment