Wednesday 30 May 2012

1st summer exam paper 2012

Oh Allah The Almighty

I'm begging you, deeply form my sinful heart, please give me an overall 1st class result or at least 2nd upper's.

Nak dijadikan cerita, on the 30th of May, di saat hampir semua orang bersuka ria dah habis exam, aku baru la terkedek-kedek melangkah ke dalam dewan peperiksaan. And thank Allah I started my first paper with all determination, konon-konon macam prepared la kan. Tapi, when I flipped the first page of the questions booklet, hati dah berdebar-debar. Oh my... The questions are completely new and tricky in comparison with past years' exam papers. I made circles on question numbers as to mark my choices. Then barulah attempt the first question. Rasanya I started after 10 mins kot. Punyalah took time untuk pilih soalan kan sebab macam speechless.



1st question was done within 45 minutes, okay, to be exact only half of it was done. So I had to continue with next questions. Tengok markah punya lah banyak, but my derivation pendek je. Halal la. Malas nak fikir. I continued doing other until I realised the time left. Cuak gila okay? Banyak tak siap lagi, and macam tak tahu jugak. I tried and tried until the time ended. The big basketball game's clock memang helpful to watch my time out. Every single minute was shown clearly as it was digital clock.

Harapan? As I said, I want  a 1st. But, macam that would be miracle la if I get it. So, I'm hoping for 2nd upper at least. Ya Allah, Kau lembutkanlah hati examiners ketika menanda kertas jawapanku, supaya mereka boleh memberiku markah yang tinggi, dan tidak fail kan aku, dan tidak resit kan aku. Ya Allah, Kau maha pemurah memberi rezeki dan berkuasa menentukan takdir. Makbulkanlah permintaanku ini. Amin...

No comments:

Post a Comment