Thursday 8 March 2012

Nicitoyou

Haha. It was funny when my old friend, Fyda asked "What's Nicitoyou?"

Well, both Nici and Me To You are brands of soft bear. So, to combine both favorite bears, then it becomes Nicitoyou. Probably the name is quite out of nowhere, but enough to convey my favoritism of bears.

Nici

The grey, first from right is Me To You bear 
My bear collection is still countable, just I don't know exactly how many are there as some are left back in Malaysia. Ones I have here are just collections of this year.

I began collecting those bears since I got the very first present from Nafuiaha; the brown bear in the middle. I called it 'Surprise' as it was a surprise gift from him. Until now and among all, Surprise is the softest and cuddly bear I love most.

No comments:

Post a Comment