Monday 15 August 2011

Break-fast at Nando's KLCC

Today I would like to introduce some lovely personalities in my life. Persons which have been there for me since high school, 9 years and counting, I hope the relationship will last forever. I think it is friendship day mode now. Hehe

Okay, this is Ida. Ida ni baik and sangat penyabar. I think she's the most rational person among band members of my batch la. Likes fashion and shopping. She said, almost all of her expenditure are for shopping and traveling. I call her adik manis as she has good fashion sense (much better than me) and she looks sweet in everything. Marketing wise, she is very good. Just appoint her to be your marketing manager and you will not regret it.

This one is Me'e. still single but not available. So, stop dreaming of having her, okay? LOL. She used to be my bed mate(her bed was next to me, not that we shared a bed) when I was form 1 and my dorm mate until form 4. Garang when she's moody, so jangan nak tebuk sarang tebuan. She's very dedicated to her works. Commitment she gives always brings good results. Veterinar-wannabe, so she loves animals so much, especially those cute pets.

Amie! oh no, she asked me to call her Mira now, more 'ayu'. LOL. So, mira, my great section mate. She was quite pendiam, but once she's giving her thought, you better check what you've or want to say. She always have intelligent opinions, if not, x kan Mira study kat Nippon skarang ni kan... Sangat lah penyabar orang nya. I think I had given her so much trouble back time, but she could bear with me. I salute and am very thankful to her. Vintage lover, just look at her style.

Ni Syiqin. Drum major band kami. Tinggi orang nya, and sgt lemah lembut. Kalau nak tempah kuih, sila2 la contact die. nombor, I wont give. Hehe. IT-engineer wannabe, she has strong belief. sangat tegas dalam pendirian. that was why she was on the high committee list. Yang ni, jarang marah budak. I think, she was a very calm drum majorette, budak2 nak turun kawad pon x tension kalau ade akak ni. heeee



No comments:

Post a Comment