Sunday 26 June 2011

Terima kasih Aqiedah!!!

Hi guys, it has been a long time, right? Heeeee. I was about to tell you a story last time about my York trip, there were good and bad stories behind it. But, when I thought of it again, posting something sad would just show my own stupidity on that day; how careless was I on bringing such a small thing worth 26 GBP which made me getting fined that worth almost 60 GBP. Hm.... Lucky that I bought a purse at the one of outlet stores at York, now, everything can be put inside it. Yes, everything including myself. LOL. Joking la. Hehe.

I'm posting this just because of the one and only Aqiedah. Ha, sure you guys are asking who the heaven is this Aqiedah right? Aqiedah, a sweet girl from ... (has to be confidential) was asking me to post something on my blog due to her boredom during this summer break. I am bored too now, and have no particular idea on what to post here. So, I would just babble myself and type whatever which cross to my mind right now. ;). Apology to Aqiedah first. I know she doesn't like to be shown off, but I'm just introducing a friend based on a word sweet. Want more description? She is nice and adorable. A best friend who I met in Newcastle. Okay, enough of this.

Okay, let's talk about my main point here. Look at the title "Terima Kasih Aqiedah!!!". Why the title is like that? Simple answer, she helped me to change my blog background. Haaaaaaaaaa, is not it lovely now? The colour, the image and etc. I chose this background based on the title of the blog itself. Love Paradise should show stories of love, and typical colour of showing love is usually red, right? But I did not want it to be full with red heart shapes, so I chose this soft colour, soft pink or might be considered like peach or soft orange? You tell me. Colours are subjective for each person. So, different individual might have different perspective on interpreting tone and colours. Furthermore I love flower so much that I keep scribbling or drawing flowers whenever I feel bored. You can see those drawings everywhere in my lecture notes. Do I have a flower as the background here? Aittt, I need to scroll it down again. Eh, no flower? Just leaves? Nahhh, whatever it is, I just want to say that I like the new background, just enough to picture what I meant by Love Paradise.

p/s my 3rd background I think

No comments:

Post a Comment