Thursday 21 April 2016

Happiness of a boarding school girl

Haaaaa, tell me, what are the things that make you happy when you live in a hostel.

My first answer is, A VISITOR!

Since my time in UTP, I received a few visits from friends. Ida, Me'e, Top and today En Firdaus!.
Yeayyyyy! I was so happy that I treated him like a friend despite our age difference and status. He is my manager that is responsible of my well being at Schlumberger office. We were not that close at the office because I was a bit shy being myself that talk too much nonsense. So, while being at the office, I just speak whenever needed. I restrict myself for being too chatty because I understand where I am at.

But, as for today, when I just finished ranting on my viva performance to my friends, I received a call from En Firdaus. And, I became that 'gedik' girl that people hated. (laughing). I even asked him to come and visit me at the hostel with an ice cream treat in return. Actually, I just wanted to share my excitement about finishing the  presentation. Although, I had disappointed myself for not being able to perform at my best (my friend said I was too perfectionist that I always felt insufficient for everything), I just tried to let everything go. After all, things had happened and what I need to do now is pray and tawakkal. The presence of a visitor has always me good feeling to be cheerful at least for a few days. (laughing). So, people, do come and visit me later whenever you are free, okay? Although my time here in UTP is almost over, just pay me a visit whenever you are around me, okay? Hihi.


No comments:

Post a Comment